Here’s a job description template to help you attract the UX Researcher you are looking for. Feel free to edit it to best suit your needs.
This is where you make one of the first impressions with prospective hires. In this section, write a short, catchy paragraph about your company. Make sure to provide information about the company culture, company size, key clients, company’s mission, and goals. As well as perks, benefits, office hours, remote working possibilities, and everything else you think makes your company interesting.
As a UX Researcher, you will be working closely with product managers, designers, and developers to identify and prioritize research opportunities to satisfy both business and user goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, gather, and analyze, insights about users through new studies and review of existing data.
- Compile finished, well-documented research findings to deliver meaningful and actionable insights for internal consumption.
- Manage, Execute, and analyze usability sessions, with support from other team members.
- Take full ownership of all UX research and run multiple streams of work at one time.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that thrives on delivering value to our customers frequently.
- Be the voice of the user on your team, alongside the Product Managers, ensuring that the products we deliver solve the customers’ problems while meeting commercial goals.
- Be able to influence product and design decisions with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Develop a UX research roadmap to ensure continuous improvement across the product.
- Advising on the most appropriate research methods based on your experience.
- Conduct competitor and exemplar analysis.
- Conduct workshops with internal stakeholders to align business needs.
- 3+ years working as a UX researcher in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience planning and executing research.
- Proven competency in data analytics and qualitative aspects of UX research.
- Strong commercial acumen with a positive, pragmatic attitude.
- Proven ability to implement appropriate qualitative research methods effectively.
- UX Research
- Data Analytics
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research