Here’s a job description template to help you attract the SEM Manager you are looking for. Feel free to edit it to best suit your needs.
This is where you make one of the first impressions with prospective hires. In this section, you may write a short but catchy paragraph about your company. Make sure to provide information about the company culture, company size, key clients, company’s mission, and goals. As well as perks, benefits, office hours, remote working possibilities, and everything else you think makes your company interesting.
As an SEM Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing the company’s overall SEO strategy. It covers a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, and implement SEO strategies.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research.
- Identify key SEO KPIs.
- Monitor KPIs such as redirects, click rate, and bounce rate.
- Prepare and present reports regularly.
- Identify the company’s buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Pinpoint deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
- Implement SEO best practices by working with web developers and marketing teams.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Experience as a Search Engine Marketing Specialist.
- Hands-on experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- Proven success in SEO.
- Experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Web Analytics