Hire Digital connects businesses to a curated network of the top freelance marketing, design and software engineering talents. Our clients include fast-growing startups, SMBs as well as Fortune 500 enterprises. We screen thousands of talents for their specialist skillsets, with a focus on matching the most qualified talents to our clients. Hire Digital has been featured on Forbes, Marketing Magazine and The Straits Times as one of 8 Startups to Watch.
The Marketing Programs Specialist at Hire Digital will be responsible for developing, managing, and executing marketing programs that support sales objectives and develop the sales pipeline of strategic accounts. If you are adept at working in a fast-paced environment, we welcome you to apply.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Demand generation: Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to, webinars, emails, nurtures, paid media, content syndication, etc.
- Campaign management: Execute from content creation to delivery using the right mix of digital marketing, inbound, paid advertising, webinar, and field marketing activities.
- Account based marketing: Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based account-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments.
- Customer intelligence: Gather and share industry and account-based intelligence such as mapping the decision-makers, identifying the key contacts in each account and providing regular updates on industry, company, and contacts to sales to identify/solidify selling opportunities.
- Sales operations: Support sales to qualify leads, determine sales enablement needs, and work with product/solution marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content.
Qualifications and Skills
- A strong track record of performance in a B2B marketing role, with a focus on account based programs.
- Aptitude for leveraging sales intelligence, marketing automation, digital advertising, and sales acceleration tools and technologies.
- Strong analytical skills. Applies a data-driven approach to demand generation.
- Excellent communicator.
- Process driven, meticulous and organized.
- A strong understanding of sales best practices, including sales prospecting, qualification and nurturing is preferred.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.