Content.co connects businesses to a curated network of the
best freelance marketing, creative and technology talents. Our clients include fast-growing
startups, SMBs as well as Fortune 500 enterprises. We screen thousands of
talents for their specialist skillsets, with a focus on matching the most
qualified talents to our clients. Content.co has been featured on Forbes, Marketing Magazine and The Straits Times as one of 8 Startups in Singapore to
We are looking for motivated and driven individuals who can bring fresh ideas from all areas and have the aptitude to take on challenging roles to join our growing team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with great learning opportunities as a Business Development Manager, we welcome you to apply.
- Contribute to creating the end-to-end sales process, from lead generation and prospecting to product demonstrations, negotiation and execution of closing strategies, to the final stage of bringing new clients onboard.
- Test, implement and perfect growth and business development strategies to acquire new business.
- Create and manage a sales funnel of opportunities from start-to-finish.
- Educate customers on our offerings and evangelize key wins.
- Perform operational processes to ensure that the deal meets client and internal objectives.
- Create a high-level network for events and follow-up, working closely with Marketing resources.
- Break into new lines of business groups within the defined Accounts.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Account Managers on Revenue Strategy, and execution of strategic targets.
- 2-5 years of growth, digital revenue, sales or related business development experience.
- Proven track record of managing multiple deals while meeting tight deadlines and targets in a high growth environment.
- Ability to create and refine sales programs for rapid scaling.
- Deep enthusiasm and curiosity for digital marketing and growth.
- Fast learner, and quick to pick up new technologies and technical skills.
- Strong communicator, with phone presence, excellent written skills and high attention to detail.
- Spoken and written proficiency in English.
apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.