Content.co connects businesses to a curated network of the best freelance marketing, creative and technology talents. Our clients include fast-growing startups, SMBs as well as Fortune 500 enterprises. We screen thousands of talents for their specialist skillsets, with a focus on matching the most qualified talents to our clients. Content.co has been featured on Forbes, Marketing Magazine and The Straits Times as one of 8 Startups in Singapore to Watch.
We are looking for motivated and driven individuals who can bring fresh ideas from all areas and have the aptitude to take on challenging roles to join our growing team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment as a Field Marketing and Partnerships Manager, we welcome you to apply.
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns, partnerships and community building activities after conducting preliminary research.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to scale initiatives.
- Develop robust knowledge of product lines/services.
- Set up the marketing analytics and lead generation stack to be used for field marketing events.
- Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events.
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues.
- Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement.
- Communicate lead intelligence with sales team and activate the team’s interaction and relationship building at field marketing events.
- Integrate offline touch-points with online initiatives and support event related online marketing to cultivate strong relationships with leads and existing customers.
- Report on the status and performance of field marketing activities.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- 2-4 years of marketing or other relevant experience.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Networking aptitude.
- Great multitasking skills and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.