Content.co connects businesses to a curated network of the best freelance marketing, creative and digital talents. Our clients include fast-growing startups, SMBs as well as Fortune 500 enterprises. We screen thousands of talents for their specialist skillsets, with a focus on matching the most qualified talents to our clients. Content.co has been featured on Forbes, Marketing Magazine and The Straits Times.
We are looking for motivated and driven individuals to join our growing team as we expand. We’re looking for Account Managers that bring fresh ideas from all areas and have the aptitude to take on multiple roles. If you are looking for a fast-paced, challenging work environment, we welcome you to apply.
- Oversee and manage various client engagements, alongside sales, marketing and product teams
- Curate and assemble talent teams and set up engagements for clients at a local, regional and global scale
- Work with clients and talents to tactically plan, execute and deliver top-quality projects and campaigns, and provide support to the workflow and platform usage
- Ensure smooth and timely delivery of milestones, pushing clients, the respective talents in the most productive direction
- Day-to-day client management, liaisons, tracking of project budgets, timeline and overall management for a portfolio of assigned client accounts.
- Establish relationships with new clients and maintain and nurture business relationships with existing clients
- Pitch fresh and innovative marketing, digital & creative strategy and trends to clients, to boost customer satisfaction
- Preferably 2-years relevant experience in client relationship management
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- Keen attention to details and budgetary restraints
- Possess knowledge and expertise in digital marketing and human resource management
- Able to easily adapt to changing industry trends, workflow processes
- Previous experience in recruitment, digital marketing or technology is a plus.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.