Here’s a job description template to help you attract the Salesforce Developer you are looking for. Feel free to edit it to best suit your needs.
This is where you make one of the first impressions with prospective hires. In this section, you may write a short but catchy paragraph about your company. Make sure to provide information about the company culture, company size, key clients, company’s mission, and goals. As well as perks, benefits, office hours, remote working possibilities, and everything else you think makes your company interesting.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible to design, code, test, and implement new Salesforce software applications to meet project objectives and support new or expanding business objectives.
- Responsible for all Salesforce program development which includes consulting, documenting, and maintenance of ongoing operational processes.
- Analyze organizational needs and goals to develop and implement application systems.
- Design software modules that will work together to produce the desired product.
- Write source code, adapt existing components and unit, and test developed components.
- Ensure that the design meets performance, security, usability and reliability, and scalability requirements.
- Conduct reviews, analyze, and modify programming systems that include coding, testing, debugging, and installing for a large-scale system.
- Coordinate closely with Engineering, Marketing, and Product Teams to analyze business needs, gather requirements, and include documentation of all features with acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrate a strong command of technical details to translate proposed solutions into functional specifications with the technical team.
- Conduct internal client assessments which include as-is, to-be, gap analysis phased technology plans, project plans, and audit documentation.
- Conduct functional testing that includes user role testing, data analysis, and integration testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant degree.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of MavensMate or Eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Salesforce Development
- Project Management
- Collaborative Skills