Email Marketing Job Description
Here’s a job description template to help you attract the Email Marketer you are looking for. Feel free to edit it to best suit your needs.
This is where you make one of the first impressions with prospective hires. In this section, write a short, catchy paragraph about your company. Make sure to provide information about the company culture, company size, key clients, company’s mission, and goals. As well as perks, benefits, office hours, remote working possibilities, and everything else you think makes your company interesting.
As an Email Marketer, you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining the overall company’s email marketing strategy to ensure that business goals are met.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify the target audience and grow our email list.
- Design and implement an overall email marketing strategy.
- Create and design various email lists, templates, and campaigns.
- Test every campaign’s success and determine email marketing KPIs.
- Create a segment list that is based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions.
- Create email databases for lead generation.
- Write newsletters including all company updates.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Upgrade email templates using graphics, personalization, advanced features, and ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients to increase email subscriptions and minimize unsubscriptions.
- Document process road maps, A/B tests, and successful email promotions.
- Analyze data, campaign performance, and suggest improvements.
- Create report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Proven work experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Proficient in using marketing automation technology.
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and the latest digital marketing trends.
- Strong project management skills.
- Critical thinker and creative.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Email Marketing
- Campaign Marketing
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Automation
- Web Analytics
- Lead Generation
- Template Creation
- Content Creation