Here’s a job description template to help you attract the Business Analytics Specialist you are looking for. Feel free to edit it to best suit your needs.
This is where you make one of the first impressions with prospective hires. In this section, write a short, catchy paragraph about your company. Make sure to provide information about the company culture, company size, key clients, company’s mission, and goals. As well as perks, benefits, office hours, remote working possibilities, and everything else you think makes your company interesting.
As a Business Analytics Specialist, you will be supporting various development initiatives, assisting in testing activities and in the development of test scripts, performing research in order to understand business issues, and developing practical cost-effective solutions to problems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for data mining and analytics initiatives to realize customer/client value potential.
- Provide strategic business and marketing recommendations.
- Advise and assist in strategic utilization of customer and client data.
- Plan and perform A/B and multivariate testing on marketing campaigns.
- Uses statistical procedures to identify key drivers of growth and profitability of a portfolio, and to highlight business issues/opportunities.
- Interprets statistical conclusions into business solutions and collaborates for successful implementation.
- Develops new modeling methodologies and performs an analytical review to assess model performance and determine marketing attribution.
- Provides proactive and innovative customer-led recommendations to all sales and distribution channels to maintain existing business partner relationships and secure business opportunities.
- Assists Marketing and Product Development where needed.
- Encourage and promote data analytics awareness and ensure efficient and effective system implementation and integration.
- Proven data analytics/data mining experience, direct to consumer (DTC) marketing analytics experience preferred.
- A high level of skill with data extraction, manipulation, and warehousing tools (SAS, Hadoop & SQL).
- Strong communication, summarization, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a matrix team environment.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented, proactive, self-driven and dedication
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Data Interpretation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Project Management