Here’s a job description template to help you attract the Animator you are looking for. Feel free to edit it to best suit your needs.
This is where you make one of the first impressions with prospective hires. In this section, write a short, catchy paragraph about your company. Make sure to provide information about the company culture, company size, key clients, company’s mission, and goals. As well as perks, benefits, office hours, remote working possibilities, and everything else you think makes your company interesting.
As a Motion Graphics Specialist, you will be responsible in creating highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets, and the web. You will be working with the design and illustration team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content.
• Work with illustrators, designers, and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives. • Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media.
• Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
• Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
• Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic, and animation styles for the project.
• Encoding, converting, editing videos, and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration, and icon design.
• Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
• Graphic design experience including video production design and animation,
• Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.
• Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines.
• Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design.
• Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented individual who has a keen eye for details.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team. • Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred or relevant degree.
To make things easier for you, we’ve put together a job description template for a Social Media Manager.
To make things easier for you, we’ve put together a job description template for a UI Designer.
To make things easier for you, we’ve put together a job description template for a Content Marketer.