Here’s a job description template to help you attract the Account-based Marketing Manager you are looking for. Feel free to edit it to best suit your needs.
This is where you make one of the first impressions with prospective hires. In this section, write a short, catchy paragraph about your company. Make sure to provide information about the company culture, company size, key clients, company’s mission, and goals. As well as perks, benefits, office hours, remote working possibilities, and everything else you think makes your company interesting.
As an Account-based Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop content (e.g., sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, and other forums).
- Pursue and nurture leads until qualified.
- Learn the target market’s pain points and dive deep into their niche.
- Set up meetings for outside sales with qualified prospects.
- Plan and execute the market strategies focused on product adoption and the overall success of the existing and prospective customers.
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns & optimize approach based on real-time analytics and data
- Develop and implement lead generation and pipeline acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to content development and inbound marketing efforts.
- Deliver training and tools to our sales team to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Minimum of 3+year’s experience in lead generation, ABM, or digital marketing role.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and lead generation programs.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand generation campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Account-based Marketing
- Content Development
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Campaigns